You're invited to join us!
An afternoon of information-sharing, brainstorming and networking with groups and organizations participating in the super-fantastic and LARGEST PARADE of Filipinos/Filipino Americans in the U.S.
All organizations, community and affinity groups, businesses and individuals are welcome.
- Find out about the Parade Team's exciting plans (hint: barrel men + Manila traffic + Pacquiao, 'nuff said)
- Discover ideas about float design, choreography, costume and parade music
- Learn about resources and referrals to help with building your contingent
- Share your tips for having an awesome time at the parade
- Collaborate or join with other groups
- Master the art of creating mango blossoms and other parade props
- Get your parade questions answered
Haven't signed up yet? Sign up at the meetup!
We'll help you complete the online form. Take advantage of early bird parade fees ($45; $65 with vehicle) which end on Saturday, 7/19.
Or sign up now using the online form—http://www.pistahan.net/participate/