Ramar Foods Culinary Pavilion Contest Signup Form
Contests are open to the public. Priority will be given to contestants who sign up online in advance. Walk-ins are not guaranteed to participate on the day of the contest due to space limitations. Please check-in at the Culinary Pavilion 30 minutes before your contest. If you need more information prior to signing up, please contact us.
Read more about what else the Ramar Foods Culinary Pavilion has in store for you and your family.
Adobo Cookoff Guidelines:
- Please specify if you are competing as Traditional or Fusion.
- Only pre-cooked, finished adobo dishes will be accepted - no onsite cooking available on premises.
- Adobo must be presented in a standard disposable aluminum 13.5” pan or equivalent, enough for at least 20 small samplings.
- Please check-in upstairs directly to the Culinary Pavilion the day of the event. Food warmers will be provided for you to store your dish before the event, if needed.
- Please be prepared to speak about your dish and recipe.
- One winner each will be chosen for the Traditional and Fusion categories.
This contest has grown in both participants and popularity with both Filipinos and non-Filipinos alike. Winners gain bragging rights for the whole year! Oh, yeah … balut is a fertilized duck egg.
Magnolia Purple Freeze Challenge
A fun and exciting speed-eating contest where the person who eats the most ube (purple yam) ice cream in three minutes is the winner! Brain freeze at its finest. Sponsored by locally-based Ramar Foods.
Heavenly Ice Cream Tasting Bee
Test your taste buds and see if you can figure out what ice creams are what flavors. This “tasting bee” is like a spelling bee, but for ice cream! Sponsored by locally-based Heavenly Ice Cream.