All organizations, community and affinity groups, businesses and individuals are welcome. (Sign up to join the parade at the meetup, if you haven’t yet.)
You're invited to join us at the
PISTAHAN PARADE CONTINGENT MEETUP & ORIENTATION
An afternoon of information-sharing, brainstorming and networking with groups and organizations participating in the super-fantastic and LARGEST PARADE of Filipinos/Filipino Americans in the U.S.
Haven't signed up yet to join the Parrade? You can still sign up at the meetup! Or sign up NOW at http://www.pistahan.net/participate/ Take advantage of early bird parade fees ($45; $65 with vehicle) which end on Saturday, 7/19.
All organizations, community and affinity groups, businesses and individuals are welcome.
- Find out about the Parade Team's exciting plans (hint: barrel men + Manila traffic + Pacquiao, 'nuff said)
- Discover ideas about float design, choreography, costume and parade music
- Learn about resources and referrals to help with building your contingent
- Share your tips for having an awesome time at the parade
- Collaborate or join with other groups
- Master the art of creating mango blossoms and other parade props
- Get your parade questions answered
SATURDAY, JULY 19, 2014 from 1pm to 4pm
447 Sutter Street, 5th Floor, Social Hall
between Stockton & Powell Streets, San Francisco