The parade will be held on Saturday, August 13, 2016 at 11 AM from the SF Civic Center, along Market Street towards 4th street.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of the Philippines islands sans the 14-hour flight
Witness a dazzling display of Filipino culture and traditions as our community gathers. Featuring colorful floats, marching bands, beautiful cultural dance, and even a Higante of a Giant.
This year's Parade will feature
- Colorful themed floats
- Marching high school bands
- A Giant Human Philippines Flag, made up of the next generation of FilAm leaders
- An Jeepney driving down Market Street
- A Mega-Dance Cultural Contingent
- Higante of a GIANT
- Various local celebrities
- The Bayanihan of San Francisco